Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HK Trip | Part 3 (final) 工廠大廈

工廠大廈, is a old, converted factory building which is now a creative arts centre. It's located at: Studio Unit L2-09, The Jockey Club Creative Arts Centre, 30 Pak Tin Street, Shek Kip Mei, Kln.
At my first visit, my uncle and I saw the Sham Shui Po theme. It was all about the culture and nature of the area. Quite good. They showed all the new stuff which they have now, and they showed the olden day times.


On my second visit, there was a house building for the 3rd world, and it was basically just like a display of miniature houses made to explain what they would build in the area. 
 This sign is possibly the best bit of the exhibition though.. Always be satisfied at all times.

On my next visit, they changed themes again! This time was all about Lego. There were many competitors in making Lego models, and they made many things. They had Police stations, food, transport, spaceships, and even a Buzz Lightyear! It was amazing.


I'm sure by now, you're wondering why I actually visited this place so many times within my 2-week trip. It was mainly because there was a part/section of the building that was actually really interesting and my uncle and I insisted that we have to visit that place. But it was only open during weekdays and not on public holidays, so it was quite hard to reach the place. 

So later on that week, we went again. Yes, again. That's how much we actually wanted to go to that section.  After all that waiting, it was totally worth it! The place was called 住好的, aka, G.O.D (Goods Of Desire). The name of this means "to live better" and it was all about olden day living, and the food, and building (before and after).

No comments:

Post a Comment